Finance Manager - Leading Luxury Agency- Salary up to £60k DOE + Excellent Benefits! This position is perfect for a newly qualified accountant who is looking for a step up in their career.
For over 60 years this business has been guiding businesses to improve processes and has built up a very impressive portfolio of clients. They are now looking for a new Finance Manager to join their team with immediate effect! If you pride yourself on your technical accounts knowledge and team leadership skills then this is the role for you!
As the successful Finance Manager you will:
- Ensure that all budgets and financial forecasts are completely and accurately prepared to the required timetable (liaising with all budgeted holders regarding their proposed budgets)
- Managing a team of 5 accounts staff
- Ensure that all group and individual company annual statutory accounts are completely and accurately prepared on time.
- Ensure that all corporation tax and VAT returns are accurately completed on time and filed, and all associated payments made.
- Ensure that all monthly management accounts and reports are accurately prepared on time.
- Monitor expenditure and to regularly liaise with budget holders and advise on cost savings strategies.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorded in a timely fashion and that all books of account are complete and accurate.
- Develop and maintain appropriate procedures and systems, manual and computerised, for use in all financial aspects of the finance departments administration.
- Ensure the payroll is accurately prepared on time. Also, to ensure that the group is at all times compliant with PAYE law and regulations, and that all payments and returns to HMRC and our pension scheme are made on time.
- Manage the performance of the team and ensure effective appraisals are completed within the relevant timescales
- Contribute to business planning and business management of the whole organisation collectively with your senior colleagues.
What you’ll need to be successful as Finance Manager:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Significant experience of preparing monthly management accounts, Budget preparation, forecasting and monitoring
- Systematic and accurate undertaking of routine finance related tasks & utilising supporting financial systems effectively
- Good working knowledge of HMRC and particularly VAT regulations as well as payroll
- Be a very strong and charismatic communicator who has a proven track record of successful
As well as a competitive salary and amazing working environment you will also receive: 25 days’ holidays, Health cash plan benefit, private medical and dental cover, season ticket loan, attractive pension provision, subsidised lunch and many other benefits!
To apply for the role please do get in contact! I can reached via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk or better yet give me a call. Our number can be found on the Crowley Cox website!
- Financial Forecasting
- Management Accounts
- Statutory Accounts
- Sun Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'