A great role for a Finance Manager who has been exposed to Inventory and Stock. The company is a a creative and design who have won multiple awards.
The client is a creative and design company who have won multiple awards.
A successful candidate will be given duties which include:
- Prepare, review and present monthly financial reports to senior management and Group on a timely basis.
- Manage against the agreed budgets
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as EPOS, stock control and customer invoicing
- Controlling and reporting on the business cash flow and planning expenditure
- Supervising and managing a small team
- Assist with the preparation of the annual statutory accounts
- Legislative compliance including HMRC, VAT etc.
A successful candidate will have a similar profile to:
- A part qualified accountant who can lead and developing a small team within a SME business.
- Worked with inventory and stock
- Previous work in a commercial area will be useful
- Dependable team player with a 'hands on' approach.
- Self-disciplined and proactive approach to meeting the needs of the business including reporting deadlines
- An understanding of contract accounting
- Must have enthusiasm for continuous improvement and embrace innovation
- Effective communication skills; able to engage with and influence at all levels.
- IT literate with strengths in Microsoft Excel.
A successful candidate will be offered:
£40,000 - £45,000
Competitive Benefits Package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job