Newly qualified Finance Manager job for an international media business based in London
Your new company
I am working with a leading international media agency based in the West End recruiting a newly qualified Finance Manager to join their finance team. As a Finance Manager you will be reporting into the Financial Controller.
You will be part of a large team of 18, servicing 8 agencies. The ideal candidate would have experience within the advertising/media sector (this is desired not essential). This is a large Group with over 400 employees and there is plenty of scope for the role and individual to develop.
Your new role
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for
- Timely reporting of actuals to Management
- Yearly Budgeting & Monthly Forecasts for Management
- Overall responsible for Balance Sheet meetings and follow ups (monthly) with assistance from MA team
- Main contact for Internal and external audit, ensuring compliance in all areas
- Management of a junior team
- Business partnering with key stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
You must be interested working in a media and advertising business
Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
Able to commute to the West End
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a leader in the media agency space which offers strong career development for a newly qualified Accountant. This role offers you the opportunity to gain junior management experience and to truly come to terms with the nature of a media agency.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Newly qualified finance manager for a media agency based in central London