We require an experienced Finance Manager/Controller to provide interim support for 6 months to a division of a large international organisation. The role will be resoponsible for month-end, year-end, balance sheet and the audit.
- Produce and maintain all accounting records for the division
- Oversee the month-end close process, including reviewing relevant journals.
- Help manage the external audit to ensure accurate and timely sign off audited financial statements.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Statutory Accounting
- Calculation of the monthly accruals and prepayments and responsibility to ensure all liabilities and assets are recognised correctly.
- Assist in financial accounting and reporting improvement plan including recommending, developing and implementing revised procedures and controls
- Help deliver the year-end close
- Timely completion of actuals results to group by the agreed deadlines.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Excellent communication skills as interacts with a number of stakeholders
- Sage experience required
- The ability to quickly grasp key issues and propose suitable solutions to these.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'