Finance Manager - Interim
Reed Finance are interested in speaking with qualified Finance Managers who are seeking interim opportunities in the area.
We work with a number of clients in the area who have potential Finance Manager positions available that could be suitable for you.
As a Finance Manager you could be responsible for the below and therefore it would be essential to have experience in:-
• Providing and interpreting financial information;
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
• Analysing change and advising accordingly;
• Formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
• Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
• Analysing competitors and market trends;
• Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk;
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
• Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
• Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
• Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors,
bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue;
• Managing budgets;
• Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities;
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
Experience and Qualifications needed:
• ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified
• Experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of finance accounting budgeting and forecasts
• Experience in interpreting financial information
• Cash flow management
• Strong excel and system skills
Benefits of working with Reed Finance:
When you work with Reed Finance, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Finance recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of finance opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If you are interested in new opportunities and would like to speak to one of our specialist consultants then in this instance please email email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'