Finance Manager - Hospitality Group, Surrey based - Immediate Start
Consumer Additions are partnering with a Private Equity Backed hospitality business based in Surrey, currently looking for a Finance Manager.
You will need to be available immediately and will own all financial/management reporting for a small group of pubs/hotels.
The business is highly acquisitive and the successful candidate will need to be able to work in an entrepreneurial environment and be able to grow with the business.
- Deliver all month end responsibilities for the business
- Provide insightful management reporting to enable future decision making
- Own all cashflow forcasting responsibilities
- Provide indepth Capex analysis and reporting for new and existing sites.
- Own all financial reporting requirements at Month end, quarter end and year end.
- Own relationship with auditors and expertnal advisors
- Report into group finance team.
- Work closely with senior management on new site appraisal and capex reporting
- Qualified accountant, ideally ACA, but would consider ACCA/CIMA
- 2-4 years post qualified experience
- Experience in industry, ideally multisite leisure or retail
- Top tier academic background
- Bright, driven, ambitious
- Advanced excel skills
- Cash Flow
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accountant
- Management Reporting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'