Our client is one of the largest global television and media groups that are at the forefront of innovation within the digital communications space. As such it has a extensively growing and dynamic company culture and an expanding finance team means that new excited opportunities within FP&A have arisen.
Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Manage the 5 Year plan model, co-ordinate the inputs from the business, review and challenge inputs
- Provide analysis on future projections and acquisitions to the Senior Leadership Team
- Ensure that all internal monthly Actuals reporting, annual Budgeting and quarterly Forecasting is delivered in a timely and accurate way (P&L and Balance Sheet), balancing speed, efficiency and quality.
- Deliver insightful financial information and analysis to both the Executive and Finance team, providing timely, sound and clear financial analysis of current results and insights on impacts to future performance.
- Summarise the financial trends across businesses, geographies, brands and capabilities into Board level executive summaries.
- Support the continual improvement of P&L, Working Capital and Cash Conversion analysis across the globe.
- Develop new reporting formats and analytical tools with the Group consolidation system team, to drive improved financial insight and performance.
- Maintain a robust FP&A control environment that adheres to the Group policies and embeds best practice across the business.
- Provide analytical support to the external audit process throughout the year
- Build strong team ethos with the regional and local Finance teams.
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- 2+ year PQE
- 2:1 degree, preferably in a finance related subject
- Strong data analytics modelling, with advanced excel skills
- Strong communication, influencing, collaboration and relationship building skills across global cultures
- Intellectually curious, with a desire to seek out and solve problems.
- Fluent English language skills
- Other languages an advantage