Fantastic opportunity to join a fast growth FTSE 250 company who are leading the way in innovation in their market place and expanding internationally.
In this high profile role you will take responsibility for one of their divisions and provide financial support to senior management whilst challenging current ways of working and looking to improve the existing financial processes.
We are looking for an ambitious Finance Manager with +4 years PQE and a strong academic background who has the aptitude and drive to progress within this fast paced growing business.
Managing a team of 4, key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the month end process and ensure accurate and timely reporting of MI for division
- Business Partnering with Senior Management Teams to provide financial support and analysis
- Develop financial processes to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Review KPI's and report on divisions performance.
- Provide insighful analysis and Management Information to aid business decisions and exploit opportunities to increase revenue and/or reduce costs and risks.
- Lead budgeting and forecasting process
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with +4 years PQE
- Commercially astute
- Change Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good management and business partnering skills
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
- Change Management
- Financial Analysis
- Management Accounts
- Process Improvement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job