Our client is a leader in Construction, Renewable Energy and PPP / PFI Services. Their vision is to create outstanding value through the intelligent management of infrastructure and related corporate assets.
They now have an opportunity for a French or German speaking Finance Manager to join their Renewable Energy team. Please note that you MUST be fluent in either one of the languages and also come from a renewable energy background to be successful in this process.
The Finance Manager reports to the Regional Finance Director with an additional reporting line to the General Manager of the SPV for which they provide the Management Services under the terms of the Management Services Agreement. The Finance Manager will be required to regularly attend and work at the Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) project site(s) and any other premises as business needs require.
Summary of responsibilities:
- To act as Finance Manager to the relevant SPVs
- On behalf of the Company Secretary, perform the Company Secretarial duties of each SPV
- To work closely with the SPV General Manager and share responsibility for the effective financial and operational management of each SPV
- In the absence of the General Manager to provide the senior manager lead for each SPV
- To identify and manage the SPV's financial risks and opportunities and continuously be alert to new issues and their financial impact
- To ensure that each SPV is compliant with its statutory, contractual and regulatory obligations
- To manage the delivery of the SPV's financial management obligations and reporting requirements
- To deliver the Finance Managers responsibilities in accordance with policy practices and systems
- To develop strong working relationships with each SPV's directors, shareholders, consortium partners, public sector clients, funders, advisors and colleagues and to be the main point of contact on all financial matters
- To actively contribute to the delivery of business objectives
- To support the Finance Director Forum and the Regional Development group in the development of finance and operational propositions
Skills & Experience :
- Fluent in either French or German
- Must be from a Renewable Energy (or related) background
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Ability to identify potential issues surrounding a piece of complex legislation or policy and provide easily understood verbal and written analysis material and advice that is clear and comprehensive
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of financial management matters including project finance
- Development and/or maintenance of complex financial models using Microsoft Excel
- "renewable energy"
- "finance manager"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job