I am currently working with a leading retailer on a very high profile and newly created role in their finance team. They are looking to recruit a candidate to take the Finance lead for creating and managing a benefit tracking mechanism for the strategic costs. There will be coordination required across the the business, including presenting the information to a Senior Finance audience including the CFO.
- Responsible for all forward looking financial projections for the Costs, covering forecasts, budgets and three year strategic plans
- Financial Project Management
- Assist the FP&A team for all Group cost projects
- Adhoc analysis
- Commercial awareness with a strong interest in retail
- High quality financial analysis , with full understanding of business and experience
- Strong project management skills
- Engage confidently with senior stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong key player, but will be open to work independently
There will be a lot of scope to progess quickly from this position and rotate around the business in to a variety of exciting commercial roles.
- Financial Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job