I'm currently working with a major retailer on a highly commercial role in one of the most exciting parts of their business.
The role provides analytic support and challenge for food logistics projects and spend, business partnering the Head of Strategy, Food Logistics and various managers in Food Logistics operations.
Key Accountabilities and Measures:
- Provide financial support and challenge for logistics strategy projects including capacity planning and various logistics change projects.
- Coordinate and improve end to end food logistics forecasting and budgeting process and analytics.
- Develop and promote use of logistics cost modelling and understanding of logistics cost to serve across the business, supporting end to end profitability analysis and investment decisions.
- Provide financial support and challenge for logistics BAU projects and initiatives, business partnering relevant business owners in logistics to provide appropriate control, challenge and support for contracts, capital requirements, budgets, cost challenges, etc.
Key Skills :
- ACA/CIMA Qualified accountant or equivalent
- Very strong analytical skills including financial modelling in excel
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills with ability to access relevant data within SAP and BPC
- Good commercial understanding, preferably in logistics and/or retail costs
- Ability to work independently, manage senior stakeholders with confidence and work accurately to clear deadlines.
- Strong communication skills
- Financial Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job