Excellent opportunity to join a leading FMCG based in Berkshire who are looking for a Finance Manager.
This role will report directly into the UK Country Manager and you will be pivotal in shaping the growth of the UK division. This is the perfect opportunity for a commercially minded and experienced Finance Manager who has sound knowledge and experience working within the FMCG industry.
General Accountancy tasks
- Updating accounting ledgers and balance sheet.
- Coordinate and negotiate annual statutory audits
- Ensuring monthly closing is done in time and in accordance with company policy
- Preparation of tax according to local law
- Working closely with legal advisors
- Key liaison for banks
- Executing payments and collections
- Preparing cash plans and forecasts
- Hedging of currencies
- Prepare management information
- Managing a small finance team
- Managing the reporting, financial planning
- Reporting and controlling results versus targets
- Designing and managing business controls and procedures
Minimum 5 years experience within a Finance Management role
Strong experience and knowledge of the FMCG industry
Strong commercial awareness
If you feel that this is a role that you can make your own and offers you the opportunity to take a step up into an autonomous position then please contact me straight away by submitting your CV!
Windsor Employment Agency are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job