Finance Manager / Financial Controller £50,000 - £60,000 Per Annum North London
This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, energetic and driven Finance Professional to lead a team/finance function within a well-respected, worldwide brand. Working closely with a charismatic and forward-thinking Operations Director, this position sits on the Senior Management Team and it is a key position within this established and dynamic organisation.
This impressive organisation with a rich history and within an extremely interesting sector, are seeking a new Finance Manager/Financial Controller to lead their finance function.
Overseeing a small, friendly and experienced finance team, this role requires a Qualified Accountant with a strong commercial mindset and great communication skills.
This is a highly responsible position within the business and works closely with other Heads of Departments/Business Units/Stakeholders and external auditors, to ensure the smooth and efficient performance of the Company.
You will be responsible for the production of management and financial accounts and reports, the day to day running of the Finance Department (including the management and development of the team), and taking ultimate responsibility for the performance of the finance function.
Our client is seeking to progress the recruitment process swiftly to ensure a comprehensive and thorough handover is available.
- Presenting financial information to the rest of the Board/Senior Management Team
- Liaison with a number of non-finance stakeholders.
- Manage and develop the finance team, offering help and guidance as necessary
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, including cash flow, payroll, invoicing, debt collection, payments and other transactions
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual financial information ensuring all relevant reconciliations are prepared
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
Skills and Qualifications:
- Several years of experience in a finance role
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- A thorough understanding of business principles and practices
- Superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities
- Integrity and honesty.
- Preferably you will be ACCA or CIMA or ACA Qualified
This vacancy is moving extremely quickly so please respond with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible if you feel that you meet the above criteria.
We have been candidates too, so we know how frustrating it is if you don’t hear back from a job application. We’d love to respond to everyone, however given the high volume of responses we receive from the combination of job boards, social media and other sources and despite our best efforts, we simply can’t get back to every application.
Therefore, short-listed candidates will be contacted for this specific role and if you haven’t heard from us within 10 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. Alternatively, feel free to contact us for a chat.
- Cash Flow
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job