New Opportunity - Finance Manager - Fast Growing E-commerce Scale-Up
We are pleased to be working with an innovative e-commerce scale-up revolutionising their particular market place. The company offers a fast-paced environment full of young, driven and passionate people. They are growing rapidly and hiring a Finance Manager to support the continued expansion - with a focus on International growth. This is an opportunity to have real impact on building out the finance function. They are keen to add someone to the business who is fun, hardworking, intelligent and wants to progress their career quickly. The office environment is one of the most spectacular in London creating a fantastic place to work.
The Finance Manager is key to the growth of the business and is responsible for managing a small team covering end-to-end Finance reporting into the Head of Finance.
- Responsible for building out the finance function within the business
- Oversee and manage the production of Monthly Management accounts and consolidated Group accounts
- Responsibility for the Planning process
- Lead the production of Board and Investor reporting
- Produce multi entity Statutory Accounts (IFRS and UK GAAP)
- Management of transactional Finance team
- Develop and upskill the current team of 3
- Experience in a scale-up or start-up
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with large volume of complex Data
- E-commerce/ Retail experience
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to engage with Senior stakeholders
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and ambitious
- Qualified Accountant (ideally ACA)
- £65,000 + Bonus + Generous Growth Share Package
- Start Date ASAP
Please get in touch at or give me a call on .
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ