A great opportunity to join a great award-winning and growing digital marketing agency as an experienced Finance Manager. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this will suit an experienced professional with demonstrable proficiency of financial accounting. Problem solving and analytical skills are pivotal as you look to improve on the financial function and will be tasked with providing ideas to help maximise profit
As Finance Manager, you will need to be a strong communicator as you will be tasked with engaging with multiple business units, building relationships internally/externally and helping to identify key business requirements to assist with operational profit.
Key Responsibilities as Finance Manager:
- Provide direct financial support to the FC and oversee junior team members.
- Ensure that the necessary systems, procedures and controls are developed and in operation to meet the required standards of efficiency, accuracy, quality, timeliness, service and financial control.
- Continuously review and improve work processes and the levels of service provided, maintaining a close liaison with principal customers, suppliers and other external and internal bodies.
- Prepare the monthly management accounts, forecasting and utilisation of departmental hours. alongside VAT, EC-Sales, PSA, P11D’s.
- To financially monitor, report and support financial processes e.g. debtors, WIP, accruals, prepayments, CAPEX, working capital, and the integrity of all balance sheet items.
- Support with ad-hoc tasks for the general financial management of the Business.
- Support the FC with key initiatives such as project accounting and reporting, review of central reports which help control and governance
- Maintaining and developing Financial management, controls and governance within the Business to minimise financial risk such as cashflow planning
- Support the monthly revenue recognition processes, monthly forecasts and any other reporting requirements as set by the FC and the Board.
- Financially monitor the credit control process within the businesses so that debt is kept within target levels set within the business and by Group Finance.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts and oversee the accuracy of data provided by the i/co entities.
- Manage risk by assisting in external & internal audits and ensuring all aspects of compliance and control are met.
- Proactively work to support other members of the finance team and lead on any specific ad hoc projects.
- Participate in company events and provide proactive approach towards business changes.
Key Attributes required as Finance Manager :
- Part Qualified accountant or QBE
- Good written / oral communication skills.
- Ability to present at Director / Business Manager level with insightful information
- Business planning, forecasting and analytical skills
- MS Excel advanced level skills (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Paprika (preferred)
- Managerial experience or experience in overseeing staff
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Strong report writing skills and excellent attention to detail
- Optimistic and Motivated
- Forward-thinking and Self-directed
- Advanced Excel
- Finance Manager
- Financial Management
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'