Our client, an international luxury retail business, is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to be based in their London Head Office.
It is an exciting time for the company as they aim to double size within the next three years.
• Oversee and co-ordinate the completion of monthly management accounts
• Manage the reporting function within the Finance team
• Ensure the finance month end timetable is adhered to and all daily / weekly / monthly tasks are completed in a timely manner
• Prepare year-end accounts / analysis / tax packs and liaise with external auditors to manage these through to completion
• Contribute to systems and workflow improvements
• Year-end payroll compliance and reconciliation
• Ideally a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or overseas equivalent)
• Previous experience in the retail or luxury sector is preferred
• Practical experience in general ledger and stock management systems The company offer a great working environment and opportunities to progress in the future.