Your new company
A forward thinking, global engineering business, based in Gloucestershire who have built an industry leading reputation on offering the most extensive range of products and services throughout the world.
Operating a local feel being situated in multiple countries across the globe, they have an excellent business model and are certainly an employer of choice within the local area.
Your new role
The objective of the Sales Management Accountant is to provide accurate and timely financial information to support the externally facing departments and to manage the operational functions of the UK Sales Finance and Credit Control team.
- Manage the production of the monthly management accounts together with all associated schedules for UK Sales, EMEA Developing Markets
- Provide assistance to the Finance Manager in the production of the annual plan for the following year, quarterly forecasts for the current year and the year end accounts.
- Being the Finance representative on the UK Sales Operational Management Team
- Responsibility for the management of Credit Control through delegation of operational Credit Control management to the Credit Control Manager
- Contribute to the design, delivery and development of the management accounting processes to ensure these meet the business requirements at all times.
- Produce reports and analysis on Sales Profitability, Cost Contribution, Overheads and monthly Statistics / KPIS
- Management of financial activity and actions in relation to monthly statistics, capital expenditure, ERP control account reconciliation and system integrities
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA OR CIMA) and have had a broad range of experience in working within a large Global organisation, have the ability to work proactively and commercially to ensure business interests and have the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in the organisation, both from a financial and non-financial background.
- Clear organisation, time management + decision making experience.
- Able to remain calm and professional under pressure.
- Strong commercial awareness and awareness of the impact of working in a sales based environment
What you'll get in return
You will receive a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work with one of Gloucestershire's leading employers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.