Finance Manager - Innovative EdTech Start-Up (AI)
Harmonic are working exclusively with an Education Technology start-up with Artificial Intelligence at the forefront of their business model. Having recently raised substantial investment from a leading Venture Capital fund they are looking to accelerate their growth with the launch of several disruptive product lines.
With an already expansive global footprint this is an opportunity to join an ambitious start-up as they embark on a rapid period of growth. Motivated by revolutionising the Education space the business has a genuinely 'values lead' approach and culture.
The Finance Manager will work closely with the Founders and be responsible for establishing the Finance function. They will be integral in building processes and managing the day-to-day operations of Finance.
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts
- Build and manage the Day-to- Day Finance function (establishing robust processes)
- Support with the in-sourcing of Financial Reporting
- Management of the monthly-close process
- Management of the AP/AR function
- Develop an FP&A process
- Support ad-hoc strategic projects
- Support the Founders and Leadership team facing off to VC Backers and future Investors
- Provide Decision Support and Business Partnering across the business
- Qualified Accountant
- Excited by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Love working in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about Education & Technology
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Confident Engaging with multiple Non-Finance Stakeholders
- Technically Strong (IFRS or UK GAAP)
- Experience building FP&A functions
- Prior Start-Up experience
- £50,000 - £60,000 + Options + Benefits Package
- Start Date ASAP (can wait 3 months)
Please get in touch at or give me a call on .
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job