Finance Manager - Cwmbran
A leading practice with multiple offices throughout South Wales are currently looking to appoint an experienced Finance Manager join its busy accounts team based in Cwmbran.
The ideal candidate will possess experience of general practice and financial management.
The position carries the following main responsibilities:
- Day to day office and accounts management
- SRA compliance, money laundering supervision and regulatory matters
- Solicitor accounts rules compliance
- Bank account reconciliations
- Cash flow management
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns
- Applying for and maintaining compliance with LAA, Lexcel accreditation/standards
- Liaising with external regulators and accountants
- Ability to think about the more commercial aspects to running a law firm
The ideal candidate will be able to use their own initiative to deliver positive results, it is preferable you have experience in a law firm, strong excel skills and ability to deal with payroll.
Please contact Sallie Jones in the Cardiff head office for a confidential discussion or apply for the role directly below:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'