Finance Manager - ACCA, CIMA, ACA Qualified / Contract Position Minimum 6 Months / Potential Permanent Opportunity / Salary £45,000 - £55,000 + Excellent Benefits + Parking / Commercial Role / Chorley - Lancashire Location.
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to work on an interim - contract basis for a large reputable service organisation based in Chorley. Due to growth within the business my client is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to help support the senior management team in delivering financial management and statutory information.
- Responsibility for looking after various divisions within this Group business
- To supervise a team of Management Accountants to complete the monthly management accounts preparation, within the month end timetable, providing training and guidance when required
- To complete the Finance Board pack including accurate and meaningful commentary to the Financial Controller and Finance Director within the month end timetable.
- To review all balance sheet reconciliations, including bank reconciliations for each of the Group Companies ensuring accuracy and the timely rectification of reconciling items
- To review the Data Warehouse reconciliation
- To ensure that the Group Finance Pack includes all relevant KPI's and these are regularly reviewed
- To update profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts for the Group on a monthly basis
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and tax calculations
- Assisting the Financial Controller with the budgeting and re-forecasting process
- To hold regular 1:1's with your team and coach, train and mentor your team as and when required
- Completion of VAT returns for review by the Financial Controller
- Identify key business KPI's for inclusion within the Group Finance Pack.
- Completion of VAT and Corporation Tax returns.
- Assist in due diligence as and when required
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- Excellent communication skills including face-to-face, telephone and e-mail
- Ideally you will have supervisory experience with managing a team
- Familiar with more than one accountancy package
- Excel Advance level
- Commercial awareness
Whats on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for this market leading company which can utilise your experience, they also offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Although this role is initially a interim - contract role it potentially can go permanent. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne.Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- management accounts
- VAT returns
- bank reconciliations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'