Finance Manager Job - up to £45k - Interior Design Company - West End
Your new company
A luxury interior design company based in Marylebone. They are a global company who design interiors for commercial property across the world. They are expanding and growing their global presence.
Your new role
Finance Manager - Up to £45k - Interior Design Company - West End - Permanent
- You MUST be ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified, ideally at a finalist level
- You MUST be immediately available or have a maximum of two weeks as a notice period
- You must have prepared a full set of management accounts
- Ideally you will have previously managed one junior member of staff
Your duties will include
- Preparation, review and finalisation of Quarterly Board Pack (Consolidated)
- Creating year-end packs, reconciliations and schedules for the auditors
- Review Data entered by junior
- Supervising implementation of new accounting systems for new ventures and existing
- Credit control and debt management of all group debtors
- Preparation, Management and control of Cashflow, intercompany recharging, consolidations
- Liaising with auditors and lawyers to ensure compliance with regulations
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a proficient user of Microsoft Excel as the interview will involve an Excel test. You will need to be confident and sociable to fit in with the warm company environment.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a generous salary of £45,000 as well as 21 days holiday. Every last Friday of the month the team host a social event.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.