This is a newly created position working for a leading specialty insurance firm operating within the Lloyd's of London market. The Finance Manager - Capital Markets role has been created to focus on a newly launched insurance fund platform.
The new fund is a fundamental part of the company's strategic plans to further build relationships with the Capital Markets, in order to enhance their market proposition and support risk management. The scope will also extend across the broader Group to include all aspects of the Group's associated capital strategies.
To be successful in this role, you will be extremely driven and thorough in your work and strive to deliver consistently high quality analysis. Cross functional collaboration as well as the ability to work independently is also critical. You will be able to accurately assess requirements and tailor outputs to provide concise and insightful management information.
- Produce management information on a monthly basis
- Financial planning and forecasting
- Financial modelling and scenario testing
- Investor reporting
- Competitor analysis
- Board and Group reporting
- Performance analysis and monitoring
- Expenses analysis
- Involvement in strategic projects
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Experience in Finance, Risk or Actuarial with a track record of success in financial services or consultancy organisation
- First class communication skills (including written work) - ability to deliver and explain complex ideas / concepts to stakeholders
- Highly numerate individual with financial modelling skills
- Knowledge of finance and/or actuarial techniques and disciplines as well as a strong grasp of the commercial drivers and dynamics affecting the capital markets
- Consultative/strategic approach
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships across the business
- Ability to handle ongoing projects in addition to BAU tasks
This is an imperative role and exciting time to join this leading Insurance business. If you meet the description above and would like to find out more details, then please contact me ASAP with a summary of your experience / updated CV.