Based in Brighton
£40,000 - £60,000 pro rata
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a growing SME company in the Brighton area on a permanent basis.
This is a sole/ hands on role reporting directly into the Managing Director.
Your duties will include:
- Maintaining accurate financial records
- Assisting with the design and selection of management information system
- Preparing monthly management accounts and board reports
- Ensuring monthly SIC returns, quarterly VAT returns and annual Corporation Tax returns are submitted to HMRC and payments are made on time.
- Preparing annual budgets and cash-flow forecasts
- Continued monitoring of performance against budgets
- Managing relationships with the company's bank, payroll provider and HMRC
- We would like a pro-active individual who can provide financial insights into the business, as well as providing accurate and timely reporting
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working in a similar position
- Ideally ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a minimum 3 years PQE is desirable
- Strong technical and accounting knowledge and demonstrable experience of financial control
- Commerically aware
- Self motivated
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.
- Commercial Awareness
- Finance Manager
- Financial Control
- Management Accounts