Finance Manager, Asset Management, Reporting, Accountant, 3 months
One of my Asset Management clients are looking to appoint an experienced Finance Manager on an interim basis. The role has become available for an individual who will be
responsible for controlling, analysing and reporting on the finances of the client.
- Accounting for business change
- Production of monthly information packs for management, Finance, Exco members, Key Stakeholders and others
- Management of the business area and forecasting processes
- Provision of analysis related to business area within client (delivery against plans, revenues, resourcing and activities)
- Act as a subject matter expert for the business area in the Finance team, and as a Finance representative for the business area management team
The job holder is likely to:
- Be a fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Have appropriate level of post-qualification asset management experience (dependent upon the business area)
ACMA, ACA, ACCA
Some post-qualification experience
Asset management knowledge
Revenue and expense analysis, budgeting and planning, reporting
Cognos Analyst, Sun Accounts
Strong business acumen, self-starter, good oral and written communication skills, quick learning, clarity of thinking.
An interest in and general understanding of the business area
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on or email on martin.boulton @ pontoonsolutions.com
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
- Finance Manager
- Qualified Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job