Finance Manager job for an online media business paying £45-55k based in the City of London
Your new company
An international agency based in the City of London is recruiting a qualified Finance Manager who will report into the Financial Director and work in a small team of 4. You will be working for an international brand which is highly regarded as one of the leading online media platforms.This business has a global presence with key operations in the UK, Europe and more recently the Middle East.
Your new role:
As a newly qualified Finance Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of financial / management accounts
- Commentary / analysis
- Ownership of the month end process
- Day to day management of management accounting team
- Business partnering with key divisional heads, including interpreting financial data to non-financial manager.
- Identify risk and opportunities, issues, potential alternatives within business to improve profitability and trends in the market
- Assist with system improvements and develop reporting to improvement management information.
Fully ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified (0-2 years PQE)
Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
Excel: pivot tables / v-look ups
If you would like more information on this role please apply. Alternatively, call Nicolette Solomou on . Alternatively, if you are interested in new qualified finance roles and would like to have a discussion regarding the broader market please contact me
- Qualified Finance Manager for a media business based in central London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job