Finance Manager -£50-55k-Bracknell
Our client is a growing medium sized business who due to continued success have a new position for a Finance Manager. The role will suit a ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant who has experience of managing a small team of part qualified accountants.
The role will be broad and responsibilities will include:
- Management and development of the accounting team (4 direct reports)
- Owner of the Month and Year end close process to Trial Balance for delivery to the reporting team.
- Responsible for the monthly intercompany reconciliations and cross charges required between entities.
- Oversee the production of and review the Monthly and quarterly Balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring completeness with relevant "back-up" and document and anticipate unusual activity in advance of queries from management and auditors.
- Review and approve monthly journals, ensuring accuracy and posting within the Finance timetable deadlines.
- Maintenance of VAT records and preparation of the quarterly VAT returns ensuring adherence to
- the Partial exemption rules.
- Maintenance of and a basic understanding of the key accounting models and of the impact thereof on the P&L and BS of the various entities.
- Undertake one-off pieces of work in response to requests from line management, the wider Finance team, the business, our Parent Company and external parties.
- Manage relationships within the organisation as required to deliver specific role accountabilities.
- Participation in Finance projects and act as the Finance representative on relevant business wide projects.
- Participate in other Ad hoc projects as required
- Deputise for line manager on internal and external facing matters when required.
A salary of £50,000-£55,000 is on offer plus bonus and benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"