An excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join one of the world’s leading FMCG organisations. Reporting to a Financial Controller, the successful candidate will drive reporting, accounting and controlling activities.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for the UK Legal entities
- Provide training to the UK units to enable them to comply with statutory reporting requirements.
- Supporting month-end close and preparation of reporting.
- Supporting audit and prepare statutory reports.
- Working with the sales team to support administration of sales orders and disputes.
- Supporting external and internal audit.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified, with experience of Finance in multinational environments.
- Ability to prioritise and manage large volumes of work and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of international accounting and SOX.
- FMCG experience is desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job