Our client based in Somerset are currently seeking an experienced Finance Manager for a 12 month FTC.
The main duties will be to support the Business Managers and the Financial Controller with accurate transactions, controls, reporting and analysis with the joint goal of enhancing the performance across the business.
- To ensure analysis of expenditure, timely analysis of variances, and identify appropriate corrective actions in conjunction with key operating team members
- Production and analysis of monthly consolidated management accounts
- Undertake normal month end processes such as accruals and prepayments
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- To take responsibility for accurate & timely financial and performance returns according to deadlines
- Support the Financial Controller in preparing and setting the annual budgets and forecasts for the Region and Business Units
- Effective management of reporting staff members
- Work with the Financial Controller in identifying and improving the systems and processes
- Fully qualified or part qualified accountant (E.G. ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong level of excel skills (vlookups, Index and Match and sumifs)
- Demonstrable line management skills
- Be proactive in achieving solutions and delivering through to completion
- Good knowledge of mainline accounting systems e.g. QLx, SAGE etc
- Capacity and capability to develop innovative office procedures and systems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'