The client are recruiting for a Finance Manager to over see the Accounts Payable team, some duties will include; producing bi-monthly accounts, budgeting, forecasting and accounts.
- Processing Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Managing Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Month end and Year end reporting
- Preparing for audits
- Monthly and yearly budgeting
- Reconciling the accounts
- Prepare financial statements and business activity reports
- Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met
- Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs
- Help Directors make financial decisions
- Preparation of financial reports that summarise and forecast the organisation's financial position, such as income statements, balance sheets, and analysis of future earnings or expenses
- Ideally be ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Be aware of special tax laws and regulations that affect the industry
- "Financial Management" "Account Preparation" "Audits" "Budgeting" "Forecasting" "Cost Reduction"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job