Join Pitney Bowes as Leasing Finance Manager- 12 month FTC
As Leasing Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring the general accounting processes for Leasing, which are performed both internally and externally (Accenture), are completed timely and accurately for European operations and are Sarbanes Oxley compliant.
• Ensure the month end books are reviewed, complete, accurate and commented on prior to close
• In addition this role includes a high proportion of project work to solve and fix control issues as they arise requiring good analytical and deduction skills.
• To be involved in the roll out of the new ERP system, including becoming and SME and driving required outputs from the system
This position is located in Hatfield, UK
The role will involve the below key accountabilities:
• Support Leasing activities for all European regions
• Ensuring month-end reviews and reporting supports the close process.
• Providing support to external outsource provider of back office leasing general accounting processes to obtain answers for exceptions that arise within the process.
• Provide support service to the business on all leasing related activities. This will include journal processing, review of processes (e.g. Lease processing; reconciliations; Maintenance Suspense; system to system reconciliations; bad debt and CLP provisioning.), ad-hoc requests to review positions, month-end journals.
• To create and maintain a playbook of the end to end processes for leasing for Europe, to include key contacts, key procedures, key controls
• Provide direct input and in some cases manage solely various ad-hoc projects that require understanding and fixing control issues that arise; thereby developing strong analytical and deduction skills.
• Liaising with SOX; Internal and External audit to resolve any issues and queries relating to detailed leasing knowledge.
• Professional qualification in either ACCA, CIMA or ACA - at least 3 years post qualification Part Qualified / Finalist in either ACCA, CIMA or ACA
• Knowledge of the general accounting processes within a large business ; - preferably finance (leasing) business
• SAP or other similar ERP skills
• Good Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot tables; Filters; formulas);
• Demonstrates a high level of ownership and accountability
• An inherent sense of curiosity and desire to implement process improvements
• Experience of working with off-shore outsource provider and within an shared service environment
• Fluent in second European language - written and verbal is desirable
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes' 16,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do - from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
***No Agencies Please***
- SAP system