Marks Sattin are currently partnering an international business in Uttoxeter who are looking to recruit a Finance & IT Analyst for their FP&A team.
Key Duties as Finance & IT Analyst include:
- Working with internal finance teams to ensure all submissions for actuals, monthly forecast and budget are received in full and on a timely basis.
- Loading and reconciling the above, liaising with finance teams to ensure all technical errors are fully understood and corrected in time to meet all reporting deadlines.
- Continually improving the submission / correction process with the view to handing over responsibility for reconciliations to local teams.
- Learning the detail of the structure of the organisation to be able to ensure all submissions, system logic and reporting are fully aligned.
- Maintaining the system / cubes, working with the provider to resolve any issues and developing system rules / logic as required..
- Supporting the FP&A team with monthly management reporting requirements by helping to develop and improve reporting packs
- Providing and interpreting financial information, analysing change and advising accordingly.
- Providing support to the FP&A team in project appraisal work, in particular helping develop and maintain the finance model.
A competitive salary of £35,000-£40,000 is on offer, please do get in touch for further information!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job