Demon Recruitment Group is currently working with a leading company in Ruislip who are recruiting for a Graduate for a 8 - 12 week Intern Role within Finance
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30am - 17:00pm
8-12 weeks Internship working with the European CFO on specific projects on automation on intersection of Finance & Supply Chain- Freight and Logistics audits which is significant cost outlay for operations in Europe.
- Take part in the suitability analysis of software selection, work with vendor on the proof of concept study.
- Determine and develop user requirements for initial system set up
- Help define a process map for the ongoing functioning of the processing -bridging- Company ERP, Audit Software and information data from Warehouse Service provider system
- Work with Finance teams in 2-3 countries in the initial launch and fine tuning of the system
- Knowledge of financial concepts and preferably accounting, especially on invoicing
- Previous experience of working in IT or Supply Chain managing various costs -freight, logistics etc would be advantageous
- Proficiency of MS Office, especially excel
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French or German would be an advantage.
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age,disability or sexual orientation.
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'