A fabulous opportunity has come up within a Housing business and is going to move fast!
*Housing experience is desirable
We are looking for a Finance Income Assistant. Is this you?
- Master data maintenance for tenant accounts, including set-up, termination and amendments.
- Weekly refund and write-off processing.
- Investigating and resolving internal and external rent queries.
- Processing and application of Housing Benefit and Universal Credit receipts.
- Updating and posting Cash Book entries.
- Monitoring and maintaining Direct Debits on tenant accounts.
- Investigating and resolving suspense account transactions.
- Monthly main rent account reconciliation assistance.
- Month end reporting and journal submission.
- Sales ledger credit control, master data maintenance and reporting.
- Sun & Orchard variance investigation assistance for weekly & monthly interfaces and ad-hoc
- Understand existing process and procedures and suggest ways to improve.
We are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail
- Someone who wont shy away from large amounts of data
- Intermediate level in Excel skills
- Great rapport building skills
- A solid understand of "basic accounting"
- A genuine interest and aptitude for systems
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job