We are currently recruiting for a competent Finance & HR Administrator to join a well-established distribution company based in the bustling town of Solihull.
We are looking for an experienced Finance & HR Administrator who will be responsible for performing a wide range of finance and HR duties. The role would suit an individual who likes a varied workload and is happy to assist in projects across the business.
Main duties of the Finance & HR Administrator include:
- Processing purchase invoices and raising sales invoices
- Performing credit control duties as and when required
- Bank Reconciliation
- Resolving account queries with suppliers and customers
- Creating, maintaining and updating confidential HR records
- Maintaining staff sickness and absence records
- Creating Finance and HR reports for the senior management team
- Updating financial systems as required
- General administration duties (such as scanning documents onto the finance database and updating spreadsheets)
To be considered for the role of the Finance & HR Administrator you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a varied finance and HR position
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise internal and external customers
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of using MS Word and Excel
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at