Synergem Recruitment is working with a leading and fast growing FMCG manufacturing company in West Yorkshire, who are keen to appoint a trainee accountant into a commercially facing role and join their graduate training scheme.
- Reporting of daily, weekly and monthly numbers both internal and external
- Monitoring price changes and mismatches with our Key Customer
- Maintaining and improving existing spreadsheets, ensuring accuracy of the numbers at all times;
- Ownership of forward looking forecasts incorporating future promotions and New Product Development
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager, whilst enhancing internal financial controls
- Building new templates to enable better visibility of the YTG within crucial timescales
- Tracking competitors and customers views to drive the business
- Understanding the Joint Business Plans to reflect on the YTD and grow the YTG
- Enhancing internal and external relationships in a fast paced environment
Role will ideally suit a graduate, with a 2:1 degree or above, with a placement year or up to 1 years experience in an accountancy related role, who is looking to continue their accountancy exams or will suit an AAT qualified assistant accountant, who is looking for the next stage in their career and to support for further study.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates a confident personality and the energy and desire to succeed in a fast moving and challenging environment.
- Graduate Level
- finance graduate