This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated graduate who wants to work for a progressive finance department while progressing with there studies
Our client are a instantly recognisable, international business who are looking to bring a graduate into the finance team
- Sessions with key roles in the Finance team (particularly our current Management Accountants) to fully understand each area & their core responsibilities.
- Getting to know the various local systems we work with.
- Understanding how Finance team structure works.
Over the next 3 years you will spend at least 12 months in one of the following 3 roles:
FINANCE ASSISTANT/ MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS
In your role as a Finance Assistant, you'll be focused on the following areas:
- Sales & revenue trackers
- Asset management
- Payroll processing support
- Journal processing
- Month end support
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Adhoc analysis
In your role as an Internal Auditor, you'll be focused on the following areas
- Member of the IA team for 9/12 months
- Reviewing controls in RI's businesses across the globe
- Focus on financial controls, but also other areas such as pricing, IT, contracts, policies etc
- Helping the business improve the way it works and sharing best practice
- Preparing the audit plan for the following year
- Extensive travel - expect to work away from home for 3 weeks out of 5, including weekends when auditing in Asia, Africa, the US and Latin America
your role as a Pricing Analyst, you'll be focused on the following areas
- Margin Analysis by product by business
- Creation of profitability models to understand customer level and product level profitability in across the global reach of our UK & RoW Regions
- Analysis of customer profitability by business
- Updating and maintaining price lists including Speed
- Working with the Operations Directors on low margin contracts
In your role as a Reporting Analyst, you'll be focused on the following areas
- HR reporting and data management
- Productivity reporting
- Visit analysis
- Time on site reporting
- Lost time analysis
- Supporting Central Operations Manager and wider finance team
The successful candidate:
- Be a graduate in a business related degree -2:2 minimum
- Some work experience in a finance department would be beneficial
- Have a positive "can do" attitude to work
- Have a good working knowledge of Excel (Vlook ups and Pivot Tables)
- Keen to Progress and develop with in the business
During your time as a graduate, you will be supported to study for ACCA/CIMA qualifications
Starting at £22,000, your salary and grade will further improve as you move through the 36 month programme (as long as you pass the performance assessments at the end of each stage).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'