Accountable Recruitment are proud to be working exclusively on behalf of a well known business based in Liverpool. As a result of impressive business performances and subsequent growth, my client is wishing to appoint a Finance graduate to join the team on a permanent, full time basis.
Looking for Finance related graduates keen to put their mathematical knowledge to good use and get started in challenging yet rewarding career.
Desirable Finance Skills:
- Trainee Management Accounting duties/reporting
- Monthly and weekly statement reconciliations/reporting
- Liaising with the European and UK sites, internal and external stakeholders
- Support and communicate reconciliations issue to senior managers
- Report, prepare and dispatch weekly and monthly site statements
- Preparation of monthly departmental reports
Essential person Specification
- A 2:1 degree (or higher)
- Strong decision making credentials
- Excellent Numerical skills
- Excellent Verbal Reasoning skills
- Good communication skills to interact with senior stake holders.
- Strong analytical, organisation and planning skills with ability to prioritise effectively
- Able to work to deadlines and in a pressurised environment
- Wanting professional qualifications
This role offers study support, autonomy and valuable experience to develop on a personal level.
If you feel you match the criteria for the above position please submit your CV to this vacancy by clicking apply now.
- Communication Skills
- Graduate Level
- graduate scheme