Are you a Finance and Accounting professional looking to join an exciting, rapidly growing and forward thinking business? Our client, a creative and design agency, is offering an opportunity to join their finance team on a temporary to permanent basis. The successful candidate will have be a dynamic individual, making the most of a fast-paced role within an energetic team.
Ideally, you will:
• Have an applicable Finance and Accounting qualification, be this to degree-level or AAT Level 2 and higher.
• Be able to demonstrate sound understanding of working practices in transactional level accounts, this may be from a placement year or at least one-year experience in an applicable, entry level accounting position.
• Be immediately available to seek a new position.
In return, you will:
• Attain a position where you will make the most of an established training and development programme, working under the wing of an experienced Financial Controller.
• Enjoy the benefits of working for a business that will allow you to grow in the role, who appreciates that ambitious candidates want clear and defined progression routes.
• Have access to study support opportunities, once you become a permanent member of the team.
If you are an immediately available Accounts Clerk, with experience gained in a busy transactional level position, with the energy to keep up with this contemporary, yet down to earth agency, please submit your applications today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'