Finance Executive, Anglesey, North Wales
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Executive to join a well established company based on Anglesey.
In the role you will;
- Produce monthly, quarterly & annual management account reports for directors and advisers
- Preparing weekly payroll information
- Produce monthly VAT reports
- Carry out regular bank and cash reconciliations
To succeed in the role you will need;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Sage Line 50 and Excel
- AAT & higher education qualifications
- Previous experience in finance roles and management accounts
This is a temporary full time role offering 40 hours per week - 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays). An attractive £23,000-£25,000 per annum is offered to the successful candidate depending on experience.
If you are interested please apply now.
Thank you for viewing our listing for Finance Executive, Anglesey, North Wales. For more information about this, or any of our other jobs, please contact Supertemps, the leading recruitment agency in North Wales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job