Finance ERP Manager
Based in Tring, Hertfordshire, our client is a growing, global company looking for a Finance ERP Manager to join their team.
This job would suit a candidate with relevant experience who will be responsible for the overall operation of NetSuite and all configurations relating to the International finance organisation. The job will be accountable for all finance system operations within international areas of the business.
The company is owned by a US parent with a turnover around $3.5B globally. The continued growth and development of both the parent and UK business has resulted in this new role needing an ambitious accountant to drive change, improvements and efficiencies into the function.
The successful individual will have a strong understanding of NetSuite or a similar ERP with a detailed understanding of industry standards relating to finance. The candidate should have experience within a SaaS environment with exposure to other accounting solutions, payroll, expenses tracking, multi-currency and commissions. It is essential the candidate has strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work creatively. Excellent customer service skills are essential as are great written and verbal communication skills.
Duties will include:
- Oversite of the configuration and customisation of the NetSuite application relating to the international finance function
- Responsibility and oversite of the implementation, maintenance, configuration and customization of applications, relating to the UK and the international finance functions
- Responsible for scope gathering, design concepts and introducing ongoing new features and capabilities to the system
- Managing the system acceptance testing (SAT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) process, change management procedures
- Understanding forthcoming system upgrades and how to implement within a global business
- Exploiting Tableau BI and ensuring that the business maximizes its return on investment by utilizing BI to the fullest extent
- Manage the ERP relationships with Hyperion
- Acting in an advisory role to the business
- Working with the finance business partners on ad-hoc and strategic root cause analysis of issues and implement rectification to address as necessary
- Managing stakeholders throughout the business to drive continuous improvement & continued stability of the platform
- System adoption and satisfaction, including training users on the NetSuite application relevant to their jobs
- Monitoring usage of systems
- Implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure the data quality and consistency across all company owned distributors
- Coordinating and occasional delivery of training to the users
For more information about this role or any other Finance ERP Manager, jobs in Tring, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability