Job Title: Finance / Economics Graduate Opportunity
Sector: Financial Services
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Cavendish Maine is pleased to be working with a leading Financial Services firm based near Stroud, our client is looking to recruit bright, analytical Graduates on a temporary to permanent basis This is a great opportunity to gain some in-depth exposure to Investments and wealth management working with a respected firm.
Your Responsibilities Will Be Varied and Will Include:
- Ensuring all assets are reconciled fully, accurately and within the prescribed timescales.
- Ensuring that records held on the in-house system match the custodian and ledger, investigate any anomalies.
- Identifying and escalating all reconciliation breaks.
- Monitoring and follow up breaks that are being investigated by other internal business units or external market counterparties through to satisfactory resolution.
- Evaluate and resolve problems independently and escalate when required.
The successful candidate will be analytical and bright, with a relevant degree within Economics or Finance and have exposure working in a highly numeric or technical role. You will have good attention to detail skills, be comfortable using Excel and communicating at all levels. We are looking for people who are able to look at figures and challenge and improve the ways of working.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job