Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing 2 direct reports
- Oversight and day-to-day running of the finance department
- Financial reporting and presentation of information to the board
- Integration of a recent acquisition
- Monthly management accounts
- Statutory accounts
- Cashflow reporting
- Business partnering with heads of departments and senior stakeholders
What you will need:
- Accounting qualification – ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as Finance Director / Finance Manager / Financial Controller / Senior Management Accountant / Head of Finance
- Experience of managing a small team and supporting them to succeed
- A background in the charity sector is desirable
- Confidence to manage and maintain a successful finance department
What you will get:
- Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 from home)
- 26 days holiday (rising to 30) plus bank holidays
- Private medical cover
- Free parking
- Opportunity to travel
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'