Job Title: Finance Director
Salary: £135,000 - £150,000p/a + bonus + longer term bonus incentives
Type: Permanent (hybrid)
A growing SME construction consulting business based near Rochester is recruiting a Finance Director to join their business. The company are looking to exit within the next 2-4 years and are ideally looking for someone who can join the team to help prepare them for a transaction of some sort.
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analysing its performance and risks
- Implement improvements with the view of driving value and increasing the companies EBITDA
- Retain constant awareness of the company's financial position and act to prevent problems
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, transactional finance etc)
- Be an integral part of any M&A activity including post-acquisition integrations
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to upper executives
Experience and attributes required:
- Experience working as a Finance Director previously - Essential
- Experience of either a SME sized company in construction or business to business services - Essential
- Previous experience of driving value through cost saving and improved commercial understanding - Essential
- Previous experience of exiting with a company - Desirable
- Previous involvement in company acquisitions - Desirable
We look forward to receiving your application and will consider candidates from similar backgrounds who have experience such as Divisional Finance Director, FD, CFO, Chief Financial Officer
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'