Four Squared are currently partnered with a fast-growing organisation in Worcestershire who are seeking a Finance Director. The company has some exciting growth plans for the coming years and are now seeking a Finance Director to oversee all operational finance requirements and strategically partner with the CEO. ?
- Managing and developing a small finance team
- Support the MD in commercial decision making, providing insightful market and business analysis
- Working on a variety of projects including potential M&A
- Preparation of budget and financial forecasts and variance analysis
- Deliver process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the financial reporting process
- Full responsibility for month-end and year-end close process
- Ad-hoc commercial project work as required
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in either a services or engineering environment
- Proven track record of leading and developing a finance team
- Ability to oversee top-to-bottom finance
- Experience of M&A
For further information on this fantastic opportunity send your CV through to Four Squared alternatively call and speak to Oliver Jeffries for further information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'