Our client is a Private Equity backed, Property Finance Specialist. They are looking for a Finance Director who will report to the Group CFO and run all of the group internal & external finance activities.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Director , comfortable working in a faced paced environment and interacting with all areas of the business.
• Reporting to the Group CFO, you will run all of the of the group internal & external finance activities.
• Work closely with the Funding Solutions, and the lending and servicing teams.
• Regular reports to the Board and C-suit
• Responsible for all management accounts, statutory accounts, & regulatory reporting
• Liaison with auditors
• Lead the reporting of annual budgets
• Lead responsibility for the production of data & accounting records to support future securitizations.
• Lead for future securitisations (funds flow and accounting)
• Financial control of Taxation and payroll
• Manage the operational funding & covenants whilst communicating with funders
• Development of finance team
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with between 8-15 years senior finance exposure.
Essential to success in this role is Financial Services exposure so as such the candidates will only be considered if they have come from a FS regulated environment, ideally Property.
Based in Watford.
A generous basic salary and extensive benefits scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'