The following job is no longer available:
Cordant People are supporting a luxury hotel group who are seeking a Finance Director to join their five star hotel in Manchester.
- Minimum 3 years within a Finance Director position or similar
- Finance experience within the Hotel and Hospitality industry is ESSENTIAL
- ACCA/CIMA/AAT Level 4 or equivalent needed
- Strong reporting and analysis skills
- Understanding of key financial and regulatory requirements of the UK and NI
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Confident and resilient
- £50k p.a depending on experience
- Full time permanent position
- Onsite, Manchester city centre
- Ensure the efficient running of the Finance department through strong communication via various medians
- To develop efficiencies in the Finance department with considerations for environmental, technical and hotel corporate and Social responsibilities.
- Ensure all accounting, cash handling and credit procedures are understood and utilized by the team
- Complete duty manager shifts
- Monitor payroll and ensure efficiencies are in place where necessary.
- Responsible for the internal control of accounting and related aspects
- Further duties and responsibilities given on selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'