International SME manufacturing company require ACCA/ACA or CIMA qualified Finance Director for a newly created position based at company Head Office in Harlow.
An excellent opportunity for a commercially minded Finance Director to join the Senior Management team in a busy, challenging, international trading environment.
About the role
Working closely with the Managing Director the Finance Director will be responsible for the timely production of financial & management information and ensure the operational & strategic objectives of the company are achieved.
- Finance business partner to the Managing Director to ensure a complete understanding of revenue and cost information
- Day to day control of the accounting function and management of a small finance team
- Formulating strategies and plans to ensure the company achieve objectives
- Preparation of the 12 month rolling budget and forecast
- Responsibility for the month-end close and monthly reporting pack
- Full control of working capital and company cash-flow
- FX reporting and hedging
- Statutory reporting, corporation tax and audit liaison
- Developing and improving the company ERP System
- Responsibility for management of the company HR function
- The Finance Director will be ACCA/CIMA or ACA qualified and have proven experience within a challenging SME environment
- You will be commercially minded with strong business partnering experience and excellent financial reporting skills
- A manufacturing background is advantageous and international accounting experience is also beneficial
What's on offer
- Performance related bonus
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday
- On-site parking
- Finance Director
- Management Accountant
- Statutory Accounting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'