Hays Senior Finance has an excellent opportunity for a "Finance Director" or number one in finance to join a growing manufacturing business based in Ledbury on an initial 6 month contract, with the potential to go permanent.
his is a sole charge finance role reporting to the Managing Director, responsible for the day to day running of finance, business partnering the operational functions and managing the finance team.
- Monthly management accounts, analysis, and commentary
- Cash management and overseeing credit control
- Supporting the operational team with financial advice to aid decision making
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Statutory accounts and managing the audit process
- R&D Claims
- Team management and development
- Financial systems and process improvement work: ERP Systems implementation experience would be extremely helpful
- VAT Returns
- Monthly reconciliation of all control accounts
- Liaise with auditors regarding statutory accounts
- Overseeing the finance function and Human Resources
The ideal candidate will have experience as a number one in finance within a small to medium sized business, ideally within the manufacturing sector.
You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA or equivalent). Flexibility offered around working from home but post COVID looking for at least 3 days a week in the office,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'