* Take ownership of the finance function both a group and divisional level
* Produce and present the consolidated financial and management reporting at board level
* Drive and improve processes and controls across the finance function
* Manage, develop and motive a multi site finance team
* Business Partner the leadership team to drive enhanced performance
* Provide insight and help drive and execute strategic objective
* Lead business planning process
* Manage cash and cash flow forecasting process
* Be the key point of contact with external auditors and group finance
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following:-
* Qualified accountant
* Experience of working in a multi site manufacturing organisation
* Management and development of a finance team and improving processes
* Demonstrate experience of working as part of a senior management team and driving shareholder wealth creation
* Be highly driven and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
Greenwell Gleeson Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To find out more about how and why Greenwell Gleeson Ltd process your personal data in line with the data protection regime please go to the privacy notice on our website www.greenwellgleeson.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'