SF Recruitment are working with a multi-national manufacturing business who are looking for Finance Director on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Monthly reporting of numbers, focusing primarily on cost management
- Oversight of all statutory and regulatory submissions
- Understanding of project controlling, drivers for P&L performance and cash collections
- Manage processing of corporate general ledger transactions
- Performing balance sheet reviews
- Develop, deliver and maintain robust accounting systems & processes to ensure the integrity of day to day accounting
- Review of monthly forecasts and annual budgets for assigned ledgers
- Ensuring shared services-related projects are implemented successfully
- Maintain the integrity of internal and external reporting to align to changing business needs
- Assist with the completion of special projects, including system implementation
- Management and leadership of the finance team and action departmental issues as appropriate
- Support ongoing efforts to reduce costs, and identify process improvements wherever possible
- Audit management and liaison with internal and external auditors throughout the year
This role would suit someone that has an ACCA or ACA or equivalent accounting qualification and idealy worked in an Financial Controller or Finance Director role previously.
If this sounds like the role for you and you are looking for the next exciting step in your career, please apply immediately.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'